DOUBLE YOUR CHANCES TO BE A CHANGI MILLIONAIRE WITH VISABy
I was at the Changi Airport earlier today and spotted this advertisement:
Interested to know how to participate? Details as follows:
From now till 30Nov2011, spend more to enjoy more chances to be win a million dollars. You get:
- 1 chance for S$$30 spent
- 5 chances for S$60 spent
- 10 chances for S$100 spent
- 25 chances for S$200 spent, and
- 80 chances for S$500 spent
Do note that the amount spent must be in a single receipt to qualify. You get to double your chances when you use VISA to make your purchases.
To participate in the draw, you would need to drop your receipt together with the Be a Changi Millionaire entry form into the booths located around Changi Airport. Take note of the colour of the Lucky Draw coupons, yellow represent 1 chance and green represent 5 chances etc. You only need to fill in one lucky draw coupon and attach the relevant receipt to participate.
- 30 weekly draws of S$1,000,
- 7 monthly finalists that gets to win one return economy class air ticket to Singapore from his/her country of residents (not applicable if winner is residing in Singapore); two night hotel accomodation in Singapore, and 6 of the finalist will win cash allowance of S$5000 (excluded grand prize winner)
- The grand prize of S$1,000,000 (takes place Jan2012)
(Amount spent at these places do not qualify for the draw :- money changing facilities, medical clinics, top-up card machines, post-on wheels, airline lounges, temporary outposts, push-cards and Crowne Plaza Hotel.)
Before I saw the advertisement, I filled my tummy at Crystal Jade (on level 3 of Changi Airport Terminal 2) and the total bill amount to be $29.43. I am 57 cents away from qualifying for the draw! And you know what? I use my VISA card to make payment. Now I am still a little sore about losing two chances to be a Changi millionaire.
Hope you will have better luck than I did!